On the 16th of February 2023, Domenic Calabretta and Edwin Narayan of Mackay Goodwin were appointed as Agents for the Mortgagee in Possession of 5 properties in the Sydney Metropolitan area.
The properties include:
- Petrol Station (with approved DA) on 32 Joseph St Lidcombe NSW
- Building at 1 Vaughan St Lidcombe NSW
- Entire Apartment Block 33 Prospect St Rosehill NSW
- Entire Apartment Block 64 Hamilton Road Fairfield NSW
- Residential Home at 81 Edward St Sylvania NSW 2224
As the challenges of rising interest rates continue to affect Australians, it follows that the risk profiles of borrowers will dramatically change.
Director Andy Ngo says that as the impact of 10 consecutive interest rate hikes sinks into property prices, lenders will be forced to reassess the rapidly changing risk profiles of their loans. And we have not seen the end of it; the RBA has said to brace for more, and certainly the banks are forecasting more increases in the cash rate.
The team at Mackay Goodwin is taking every step necessary to maximise the quality of outcomes for the stakeholders.